Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello Ladles and Mentlegen!

So, I guess you could call this my introduction post. My name is Justafleshwound, but some call me The Black Knight or TBK for short. There is no real purpose to this blog other than to write stuff that goes over the character limit on my Twitter. I guess I should introduce myself a bit more. I am 14 years old, Freshman in High School. I lime to play video games, watch football, read, and occasionally write. I have a YouTube channel and twitter account along with a skype and Y! Messenger, All under the name of justafleshw0und. I spend most of my free time on the PlanetMinecraft forums. There are a bunch of links to all this junk below. Here I will post updates to my YouTube, maybe a story or two, news about a game called Minecraft, gaming news in general, and whatever the hell else I feel like posting. I hope you do follow this blog and I look forward to future updates. -TBK YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/JustaFleshW0und?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JustaFleshW0und Skype: Justafleshw0und Y! Messenger: Justafleshw0und PlanetMinecraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment